A Nod to the ’90s
With subtle nostalgic nods to the Air Max 180 from the ’90s, the Nike Preschool Boys’ Air Max 270 has carved out a space of its own, thanks to its unforgettable silhouette and updated Air Max logo. The Air Max 270 helps little feet run, jump, skip, or walk comfortably with effortless flow.
Flexible and Responsive
The stretchy mesh on the top and sides provide a comfortable, flexible structure that maintains breathability. The neoprene bootie construction and the asymmetrical lacing system offer a snug fit that works with the midsole and heel counter. At 35mm, the largest-ever Max Air unit sits at the rear of the shoe — the real MVP with key design elements and responsive cushioning that adds a spring to your kiddo’s step.
Nike Preschool Boys’ Air Max 270 features:
• Breathable mesh upper offers ventilation and all-day comfort.
• Streamlined bootie helps the shoe mold to feet.
• An Asymmetrical lacing system for a snug fit.
• Air Max® cushioning provides all-day comfort.
• Heel tab helps with easy on and off.
• Rigid-flex grooves for enhanced flexibility.
• A durable rubber outsole for long-lasting wear.